Week Four learning opportunities:
- Math: You can find your assigned work for this week on the instruction sheet for Week Four inside your white binder. Most will continue on in Jump math, as well as practice multiplication facts. Sumdog as an extension.
- Reading: Read independently every day. Don't forget to fill in your reading response sheets and reading log, for the Book Gang Club.
- Writing: This week you have writing tasks inside your white binder. You also have been given your writer's notebook (journal). After you've completed you daily writing and language assignment please take a picture and email it to us or upload it to your FreshGrade portfolio.
- ADST: In this week's bundle, the new challenge is Stick and Stone!
- Health & Physical Activity: April is Heart Smart Month! For the month of April we will be practicing skipping and keeping our heart rates up. Included in our classroom bundle is a Heart Smart workbook, skipping rope, pledge heart for your bedroom window, and a guide of different JUMP techniques from Jump Rope for Heart.
For more fun learning extensions, check out our Helpful Links for Families: