Week One learning opportunities:
- Math: Most in our class are receiving their JUMP math workbook. You can find your assigned work for this week on the instruction sheet for Week One inside your white binder. In addition to the workbook work, you can log in to Sumdog, and you can practice your flashcards.
- Reading: You will find in your bundle a new Read to Self "good fit" book (or you may have a few choices). If you already are reading at home, keep doing so. Mrs. Riley has put reading instructions as well as a new log inside your white binder.
- Writing: This week you have writing tasks inside your white binder. You also have been given your writer's notebook (journal) and some extra lined paper.
- ART: In this week's bundle, the art project of the week is ORIGAMI! Enjoy it and challenge your friends!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNvT4F1eFg2mRI5VFL5y7jA (Check out this YouTube channel!)
- Health & Physical Activity: April is Heart Smart Month! For the month of April we will be practicing skipping and keeping our heart rates up. Included in our classroom bundle is a Heart Smart workbook, skipping rope, pledge heart for your bedroom window, and a guide of different JUMP techniques from Jump Rope for Heart.
- Special surprise from the PAC :)
For more fun learning extensions, check out our Helpful Links for Families: