Week Three learning opportunities:
- Math: Most in our class are receiving a math game. You can find your assigned work for this week on the instruction sheet for Week Three inside your white binder. In addition to the workbook work, you can log in to Sumdog if you're in grade 2, and you can practice your flashcards, math worksheets if you have some.
- Reading: You will find in your bundle a new Read to Self "good fit" book (or you may have a few choices). If you already are reading at home, keep doing so. Madame has put reading instructions as well as a new log inside your white binder. Check out the instructions for our new Reading Club!!
- Writing: This week you have writing tasks inside your white binder. You also have been given your writer's notebook (journal). Check out your Jolly Phonics book and your writing assignments: Animal Antics!
- ADST: In this week's bundle, the new challenge is to build a BOAT!
- Health & Physical Activity: April is Heart Smart Month! For the month of April we will be practicing skipping and keeping our heart rates up. Included in our classroom bundle is a Heart Smart workbook, skipping rope, pledge heart for your bedroom window, and a guide of different JUMP techniques from Jump Rope for Heart.
- Fresh Air Friday: Earth Day is Wednesday April 22!
For more fun learning extensions, check out our Helpful Links for Families: