Week Five learning opportunities:
- Math: Most in our class are receiving a math game. You can find your assigned work for this week on the instruction sheet for Week Five inside your white binder. In addition to the workbook work, you can log in to Sumdog if you're in grade 2, and you can practice your flashcards, math worksheets if you have some.
- Reading: - Read to Self (fill in your response sheets and log!)
- Listen to Reading (Epic online, or with a parent) class code: gtu1429
- practice sight word flashcards
- Writing: This week you have writing tasks inside your white binder. You also have been given your writer's notebook (journal). Check out your Jolly Phonics book and your writing assignments: Animal Antics!
- ADST: In this week's bundle, the new challenge is the box challenge.
- Health & Physical Activity: Show us your skipping tricks!
- Science: Signs of Spring and Earth Care
- Mothers Day activity
For more fun learning extensions, check out our Helpful Links for Families: